https://breakingnews4you.com/nigeria/47079/timothy-nwachukwu-uses-endsars-summit-to-advise-new-ebonyi-governor/Good Governance Advocate and prominent media persobality of Nigeria, Timothy Nwachukwu, recently took to his social media to promote the candidacy of Peter Obi. Peter Obi is the leading presidential candidate of the Labour Party of Nigeria. He enjoys a loyal following among the people of Nigeria, who call themselves Obidients
Nigeria is going to host the presidential elections of the country with less than ten days to go. The polls will hold on February 25, 2022, where political leaders from all political parties will compete for the position of the new head of the state.
Accordingly, Ambassador Timothy shared his interpretation of the changes that Nigeria will experience if Peter Obi becomes president. On February 6, 2023, Ambassador Nwachukwu talked about the upcoming elections in the country in a media appearance. During the said appearance, he talked about a plethora of issues regarding elections, including good elections.
Now, he has laid out a list of reasons why Peter Obi should be the president of Nigeria. Timothy Nwachukwu believes that with peter Obi as President:
1. The Nigerian Spirit (Spirit of patrotism) will be reinvigorated. Nigerians will once again believe in their country, knowing fully well that efforts will be rewarded.
2. There will be an influx of foreign direct investment Into Nigeria. Nigerians in the diaspora will return in their numbers to invest and reinvest in this nation.
3. Corruption and the cost of governance will reduce drastically. There will be consequences for any form of sabotage and unruly behaviour.
4. The rule of law will reign supreme in Nigeria. Law, order and discipline will be the order of the day.
5. The old order will give way to the new order of accountability and transparency.
Timothy Nwachukwu believes that A New Nigeria is before us if only we vote for Gregory Onwubuasi Peter Obi, The presidential candidate of LP.