Pakistan: Congo Virus patient Mohammad Adil dies during Intensive Care

Mohammad Adil of Liaquatabad in Pakistan was the first case of the Congo virus. He started showing symptoms late in April and got himself admitted to a hospital in Sindh. The patient died while receiving treatment.

Mohammad Adil of Liaquatabad in Pakistan was the first case of the Congo virus. He started showing symptoms late in April and got himself admitted to a hospital in Sindh. The patient died while receiving treatment. The state’s health department claimed that the 28-year-old died while receiving treatment in a private hospital in Karachi. Initially, the patient showed up with symptoms like high fever and headache.

Initially, the patient got himself admitted to the hospital to treat his initial symptoms. His symptoms intensified in the next two days. The patient’s family took him to the hospital, where he received two-day treatment. The doctors tested Adil for malaria and dengue. However, the situation of the patient worsened over the next few days.

Advertisement

Before his death, the patient, Mohammad Adil of Liaquatabad, worsened. He started to experience nosebleeds. Afterwards, the condition of the patient began to deteriorate. Accordingly, the doctors shifted him to a different hospital in North Nazimabad on May 4. The doctors started to give him treatment in intensive care. However, he passed away only a day later, on Friday, May 5.

The Department of Health in the Sindh Province spoke to the media regarding the first recorded case of the Congo Virus in the year. The reports suggest that Congo Virus transmits to humans through ticks and other livestock. The symptoms of the disease include high fever, muscle pain, vomiting and internal bleeding. The condition does not have a specific treatment.

The disease has a high fatality rate. The Congo virus also does not have a specific vaccine to prevent its spread. Accordingly, the Department of Health of the country has urged the people to remain cautious. The people must take precautions to save themselves from contracting the disease.

The precautions include wearing protective clothing, using insect repellents and avoiding contact with the cattle and livestock. While Mohammad Adil was the first case of the virus in 2023, the disease has already claimed three more lives in the last ten days.

Latest articles

Related articles

https://ledvega.net/shop/

https://advertising.edu.vn/wp-includes/casino/

https://automation.edu.vn/wp-includes/casino/

https://thethaispabodakdev.in/wp-includes/buangsial/

https://noithatdepdanang.vn/products/

https://wishmarathi.com/wish/BH/

https://royalcollegedombivli.com/products/

https://thirdage.com/wp-content/products/

https://www.gurunanakschools.edu.in/products/

https://mikdental.in/wp-includes/js/ios/

https://kptripathi.co.in/wp-includes/css/cipeli/

https://www.varicoseveinlaser.in/location/wp-includes/js/jquery/ai/

https://wahe.co.in/cache/

https://vatans.com/dante/

https://www.sscnet.edu.bd/cache/

https://janjagrannews.com/cache/

https://mietjmu.in/cache/bonus41-bonus51/

https://cspbankmitrabc.co.in/wp-includes/css/cache/

https://estreianatv.com.br/jeetbuzz

https://giaotieptienganh.com.vn/wp-includes/js/jquery/cache/

https://tuyenmai.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/cache/

https://hindihelpme.com/wp-includes/css/bar/

https://smarteshop.pk/cache.php

https://dginternationalschool.in/wp-setting-config.php

https://vimalfire.com/wp-config-log.php

https://kbnews.in/wp-includes/css/dist/config/

http://xosodienbien.vn/images/cache/

https://mikdental.in/wp-includes/css/cache/

https://bfdwlo.org/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery/

https://bagmarahighschool.edu.bd/wp-includes/js/jquery/form/

https://midan.vn/wp-includes/

https://tuvichanco.vn/cache/